Blog Disclaimer...Read before Proceeding!

BLOG DISCLAIMER... READ THIS BEFORE YOU READ THAT! As I read some of the posts I've written, I realize that they seem quite, well, gushy. Possibly even bordering on bragging over my children...you know, like when you get one of those Christmas letters that make the author's children sound like they deserve a Nobel prize and the title of Miss America all-in-one and you just want to toss your cookies... So here's the disclaimer. The warning. The "Proceed with Caution..." If you look at the little welcome message so cheerfully posted to the lower right, you will note that one of the primary purposes of this blog is that someday my children might read my thoughts and see how much I loved them. We all have these sentimental thoughts about our kiddos now and then. Yes. Even. You. I realize the boys I call my own are FAR from perfect...but they're mine. I love them, and I am proud of them...so only continue if you don't mind a gushy little story now and then. :) Have a great day...



Monday, May 23, 2011

Twice as many should equal twice as much...theoretically!

God gave us TWO ears and ONE mouth... so why , oh why, is it SO much easier for me to impulsively talk, talk, talk rather than LISTEN???  It seems that every now and then, my mouth just runneth over...or my typing fingers, or something.  I like to use airspace, and cyber-airspace, apparently.  This is not who I want to be, or how I want to be remembered.  I know that this is not what God desires of me. Here's hoping that with God's help, 34 is not too old to turn over a new leaf in this area. And to all of you that I see in real life, feel free to tell me when I'm hogging all the airspace and making it difficult to breathe!

No comments: